- When you've outgrown homegrown software
- System Requirements - FundRaiser Basic
- Solving Problems in FundRaiser Basic
- Q. Word Processor will not open / Fred32.exe missing
- Q. I receive "Index out of bounds" error with Gifts Tab
- Q: Why does FundRaiser Basic say I'm in Evaluation Mode, and why won't it let me print?
- Q. Unable to enter Temporary Code after Restoring Backup
- Q: How do I import my data from Microsoft® Excel?
- Q: How do I import my data from Microsoft® Access?
- Q: How do I import from a Microsoft® Word Table document?
- Q: Can I export the Microsoft® Outlook Express address book to FundRaiser Basic?
- Q: How can I transfer newly added donors from one computer to another?
- Q: Now that I have purchased Select or Professional how do I import my data from FundRaiser Basic?
- Q: How do I back up my data?
- Q: What are best practices for entering donations?
- Q: How to group donors with category codes
- Q: What causes errors when doing a query, hanging when printing, or lockups in other screens?
- Q: Can I use letters I've written in another word processor and import them, or copy/paste the contents, in FundRaiser Basic?
- Q: Why does my FundRaiser merged letter sometimes require more than a single sheet of paper?
- Q: Why, when printing a letter, is the top-most line a different font size or aligned differently from the rest of the letter?
- Q: How can I tell FundRaiser Basic that a donor record is to be excluded from mailings?
- Q: I want to create a user defined report?
- Q: How can I change the order in which things are printed?
- Q: How do I change the font for the return address on an envelope?
- Q: How do I produce End of Year tax letters?
- Q: How do I get a Donor Report showing all of last year's donations?
- Q: Why does FundRaiser Basic say I have "insufficient disk space" after installing to my computer?
- Q: Why am I getting 'Illegal Operation" errors
- Q: Is there any way to handle pledges or memberships in Basic?
- Q. Cannot see Help File
Hardware and Operating System Requrements for FundRaiser Basic
Processor - any Pentium or equivalent
Memory (RAM)- 256 MB minimum. 512 MB recommended
Video 1024 X 768 Resolution
Operating System - Windows 95 or newer.